Coffee talk...

 

 

.: The Blogger :.

No more a full-time student
Also a freelance trainer

Is a fan of coffee

Tries to be anonymous here, but pretty unsuccessful

Can be random at times, as you can see.

 

.: Tagboard :.

Tagboard by Tag-Board.Org
Name
URL/Email
Message - Smilies
Make Website
 

 

.: Blog accolades :.

(SPH OMY The Y-bloggist 2009, 8th position)

 

.: The Past Stories :.

  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • October 2010
  • November 2010
  • December 2010
  • January 2011
  • February 2011
  •  

    (Old design picture)

     

     

    Thursday, January 20, 2011

    It's the time of the month / year again

    It's the time of the month / year again, and no it's not about menses.

    Got some time to spare before going out to Chinatown later, hence decided to type this in the MO room. Don't feel like having coffee alone here, worse still it'ld be bad if I meet a friend or a boss: I just don't feel like meeting anyone or talking to anyone now.

    Damn suay lately. Down on my luck. Amazing how one seemingly minor incident can lead to a big hoo-haa and threaten to unstabilize the foundation of something that has already taken roots years ago.

    And it doesn't help when I keep getting called to cover this fella that fella, and worse still those who know about it don't come and help out. Don't get me started on this topic. Workload is nuts. I feel so fake daily I can't exactly describe it in words.

    Exactly a month ago from today, I was in Korea. If I can turn back time, I would go back to Korea and chill again. I need another break / hiatus / holiday. Time to shut myself from this world, temporarily, or permanently maybe. There's nothing to look forward to anyway.

    And no need to suggest retail therapy, it won't help. It'll just make me feel dumber for spending a bomb on something I don't really need.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home