I got myself a pair of headphones! It's been quite some time I used a headphone to listen to music, and since my earphones were about to spoil, it's time for a pair of headphones! DJ style headphones. Really meh?
I stayed over at my workplace on Thursday night (which explained the countdown, cos the countdown was for the number of hours before I could leave my workplace to go home!), so I got to leave around lunch time the next day! Went to Compass Point to get my small brother's birthday cake before heading home to sleep!
So evening came and the guests came!
What a spread! Yum yum!
Look at the cake I bought from Swensen's! It's cookies and cream ice-cream cake. *Slurps*
Today I went to play bowling! Look at my new personal bowling ball which I got a few weeks back!
And my bowling gloves!
We had two lanes. When Aunt Shirley and I was bowling, guess what? We got the same combination! We had the exact same bowling pins that didn't fall!
Haha what a coincidence, and it certainly warranted a photo to be taken!
Dinner after that!
I wasn't in time to really take photos, which explains the empty plate on the left side of the photo!
Okay I'm going to start counting down 30 hours from 7am onwards later! You should know the reason why now! So if you're reading this, drop me a text / FB msg / tag and countdown with me!
Hope time will fly tomorrow while I'm at work. Yes Sunday I know! Still have to stay over at my workplace somemore WTH.
Time, why can't you fly when I need you to, and crawl when I wish you to?