It's 1am now. I'm still at my workplace. I just came out from theatre and am stealing a moment or two to type this before I get called for more work again.
It's my first day of work since my annual leave ended. Yesterday (Wednesday) morning when I went to work, almost everything felt strange and foreign to me though there was a slight tinge of familiarity. Thankfully I still know what I was doing at work. It just felt wierd starting work again when I spent the past days going out with friends / girlfriend / family members or staying at home watching a HK serial. And it doesn't help when I don't get to go home today because I have to be at my workplace tonight. For your info, when I have to stay over at my workplace, I start working in the morning around 7am and only get to leave my workplace the next day's afternoon. If I'm lucky I can catch a wink or two, but never forty. But if I'm unlucky like on some days in the past, I don't even get to sit on the bed.
I'll be back later in the blogging world after I leave my workplace later in the afternoon and after catching a nap. Till then, I should go to take a rest before I get called for more work again.